News 中文文章

My J-1 Waiver Application in a Third Country (zh-CN)

This article talked about how I applied for my J-1 waiver from a third country. As this article mainly involves concepts and organisations related to China, it is written in zh-CN.


Note: U.S. Equivalency of Australian 3-year Bachelor degree for H-1B visa

While I was trying to look for if I am eligible for H-1B visa petition. I wasn’t able to find much information online on this matter, as most Australians would use E-3 visa to work in the U.S. instead of H-1B. Since I have found it out finally, I thought it’d be good to share it here as well, in case anyone else may also need it. TL;DR: