RWG: an Experiment on Semi-Automated AI (?) Agent for Genkai Shiritori Mobile

Few days ago, a new game, Genkai Shiritori Mobile (GSM), was released by Baton Co., Ltd. and a web media and YouTubers team QuizKnock. Shiritori is a traditional Japanese word game where each player says a new word that starts with the last letter (or rather kana) of the previous word. Genkai Shiritori is a […]

Idea: Group Chat Tunneling (Sync) with EH Forwarder Bot

EH Forwarder Bot (EFB) is an extensible chat tunneling framework written in Python 3. GitHub.

EFB is mainly designed for gathering messages from many other platforms to the one platform, but also designed with other types of tunneling in mind. In this article, I’d like to introduce how EFB works now, and how to design channels for group chat tunneling with utilizing available channels in EFB. Here “group chat tunneling” means synchronizing messages across several groups in different platforms.

EFB How-to: Send and Receive Messages from WeChat on Telegram (zh-CN)

安装并使用 EFB:在 Telegram 收发微信消息

Banner

Abstract

This article is a tutorial on how to install EH Forwarder Bot on a VPS server, with Telegram Master Channel and WeChat Slave Channel, alongside with simple exmaples of how to use it. Targeting WeChat power users in China, this article is written in Chinese (zh-CN). For installation manual in English, please visit the documentation.

Documents from StuDocu without watermark

Trying to download some documents from StuDocu, namely those past papers and slides. Even you can easily get free premium for months, but there’s always annoying watermark blocking your vision. Really I have tried to write a script to programmatically remove the watermark, but PDF is Evil. So, I kinda worked out a workaround, generate PDF from the webpage.

AngularJS: UI Router resolve with $resource

Long time no see! It really has been long since last time I post on this topic. That’s because I’ve been working on the “real New 1A23”, I was rewriting the entire CMS on my own. Front-end and back-end. Anyway, this time, there’s a my solution to one of the problems I found: Compatibility between ui-router‘s resolve and $resource.