Telegram is a growing platform of instant messaging which has gained great popularity in the past few years. With its openness and superior user-friendliness, it has attracted a lot of users, along with spammers.
Telegram is a popular IM platform that is famous for its openness. A lot of applications are being discovered with their public Bot API and User API. Exposed as an HTTP interface, the Bot API is more popular on Telegram, but to interact with a bot, we still need to expose its User API, which is using an original protocol named MTProto. Below is my simple code snipped that sends a message to a bot and mark its first reply as read, using Pyrogram — a Python wrapping of MTProto.
My first submission to “Matrix”, a private product sharing platform built by SSPai (in zh-CN). This article introduces some of my recent bots or project related to Telegram, including the following stuff:
- EH Forwarder Bot: an extensible tunnel bot framework.
- Big Text Bot: A pure text sticker Telegram inline bot. Source.
- BankComm Rate Monitor: Log, monitor, and alert for exchange rate from Bank of Communication. Source.
- Telegram Sticker Removal bot (tg-cli interface): Remove stickers from group chat with 60s TTL.
tg-cliand normal user account required.
- FanfouBot (电磁炉): A Fanfou tweet bot on Telegram (@FanfouBot)
This article is a tutorial on how to install EH Forwarder Bot on a VPS server, with Telegram Master Channel and WeChat Slave Channel, alongside with simple exmaples of how to use it. Targeting WeChat power users in China, this article is written in Chinese (
zh-CN). For installation manual in English, please visit the documentation.